Friday, September 21, 2007

Of blogs and bloggers

okay..1st posting. This is not the 1st time i started a blog or something, just felt the need to be in touch with the world since there's a 3 months semester break for me to solve up all my resolutions that have been hanging around for don't know how many long years ago.

My older post can be found here www.xanga.com/ah_h4n and it had been left out in the cold yonks ago. For now life have been moving quite fast paced, and now I just finished the 2nd last paper of my degree semester one. Journalism is quite my thing compared to the mechanical engineering course I've been enrolled in beforehand.

Here's something to be done as resolutions
1. No half assed excuses when something needs to be done
2. Constantly update the blog seriously I need something to keep track of my life
3. Must not get pissed off that easily that much
4. It's a working world, must go through the NSTP internship without any bad impression from them
5. Macs are gotta be loved =D

No comments: